Mike Driskell has graciously offered to head a Spring Trail Day @ Roadside Crag
Saturday, June 13th, 2009
8:00 am till ???
Meet at the Roadside Lot at 8:00 am (please try to carpool as much as possible).
Dress for outdoor work (with optional afternoon and evening climbing apparel).
Tools needed are shovels, picks, pry bars, spades, rakes, loppers, pruners, and trash bags.
1. Relocate start of main trail closer to the parking lot.
2. Install a sign to display the rules for this area.
3. Install more water bars on trail from parking lot up to the base of Roadside Attraction.
4. Build steps where needed.
5. Redo the cribbing at the base of the slab routes.
6. Remove litter.
7. As many other tasks as we can get done!