Mike Driskell has graciously offered to head a Spring Trail Day @ Roadside Crag
Saturday, April 3, 2010.
Meet at the Roadside Parking Lot at 9:00 am (please try to carpool as much as possible).
Dress for outdoor work & please bring work gloves!
Tools needed are shovels, picks, pry bars, spades, rakes, loppers and pruners.
1. Install a sign to display the rules for this area.
2. Install more water bars on trail from parking lot up to the base of Roadside Attraction.
3. Build steps where needed.
4. Redo the cribbing at the base of the slab routes.
5. Remove litter.
6. As many other tasks as we can get done!