It’s official – registration for Rocktoberfest 2009 is now open! Visit http://rrgcc.org/register/ to register yourself and others for the weekend.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact us or call us (use the “Call Me” button to the right or dial us at 859-955-0774).
Thanks and see you in October
- Camping and parking is included and is on site at the Natural Bridge Campgrounds (click for directions).
- First choice of camping spots (limited sites with water and electric hookups)
- First dibs at vendors and all their demo gear, including gear from:
Black Diamond, Petzl, La Sportiva, Sterling Ropes Five Ten and others..
- Climbing films featured by Dead Point Magazine and music DJ’ed by our man from the south, John “Cletus” Wilcox.
- Fun and games.. and did we mention all the vendors and demo gear!
- Access to the dyno comp to either toss in your hat or heckle from the sidelines.
- The Clip and Go Comp Climbing competition at the Pendergrass-Murray Recreational Preserve – Sore Heel Hollar Competition will be based on endurance – number of bolts clipped and the difficulty of the route will both factor into the point system.
- Sign up is from 9-10am at the Registration Desk or at the Sore Heel Parking Lot.
- The competition will last from 10am to 5pm and the winners will be announced at the venue on Saturday night.
- Free YOGA class Saturday morning at 9:30. Please bring your own mat.
- Camping and parking is included and is on site
- Free swag from every angle! T-shirts, posters, stickers, gear and much more.
- Silent auction with a ton of top end gear from our gracious sponsors!
- And we’ll be hosting and featuring the Reel Rock Tour Movie
- Plus we’ll have a dyno comp, DJ, and plenty more to attract your distractable eyes and ears..
- Clinics lead and attended by pros from around the sport
- Breakfast in the morning courtesy of the Solid Rock Climbers for Christ